Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'm Alive, New Episode Soon


So, this podcast has pretty much dropped off the face of the Earth. In short, we've been busy. The reason? My wife started working full time. Once I got home from work, she'd head out. She now is going to get to work from home some days and I've cut back to part time so it won't be as crazy - but right now she's training people and is working a ton. My youngest son has also been sick pretty much all winter and finally just had surgery to get his adenoids out which should help him. It's been a long few months. The biggest reason, however, is that I landed a gig narrating an audio book and it has kept every scrap of my free time filled. It's wrapping it up though and I hope to get it finished this week.

That said it's been a long time since I recorded the last episode and I have a lot to share about our journey with our current foster guy. I hope to drop the episode sometime next week after I finish the audio book I'm producing. Hope all has been well with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment